1. inline: Using this we can display any block-level element as an inline element. The height and width attribute values of
the element will not affect.
2. block: using this, we can display any inline element as a block-level element.
3. inline-block: This property is similar to inline, except by using the display as inline-block, we can actually format the
element using height and width values.
4. flex: It displays the container and element as a flexible structure. It follows flexbox property.
5. inline-flex: It displays the flex container as an inline element while its content follows the flexbox properties.
6. grid: It displays the HTML elements as a grid container.
7. none: Using this property we can hide the HTML element.